INQAAHE is delighted to inform its members that, with the assistance of the World Bank, will offer 2 scholarships in 2018 to support outstanding candidates from lesser developed or low income countries to enroll for:
- A Master’s degree on Quality Management and Evaluation in Higher Education at the Open University of Catalonia (UOC). This course is delivered in Spanish.
The scholarships are up to USD $5,000. All information related is available in the Call for Scholarships 2018.
Principal Criteria for Selection for the Award of a Scholarship:
- citizen of and residence in a LDC or LIC (UNESCO categories)
- evidence of strong relevant experience or interest,
- commitment to the higher education sector and QA as evidenced by a letter of motivation,
- potential for achievement in the field of quality assurance, and
- if applicable, employer support, including commitment to enabling the student to devote sufficient time to study, evidenced through a letter. Academic and language requirements are as set out for the respective institutions.
Selection Process for the Award of a Scholarship:
Applicants should submmit the documents required by 28 February 2018 to the INQAAHE secretariat (email@example.com), providing evidence that they satisfy the academic, language, country and commitment requirements above, attaching a brief curriculum vitae, and setting out how they plan to use their studies to affect their professional work and the operation of their organisation.
Successful and unsuccessful applicants for the scholarships will be notified by 9 March 2018.