The 9th Higher Education International Conference on the ‘New Developments of Teaching and Learning Quality Assurance in Higher Education’ will be held from 21-23 November 2017 at the Macao Polytechnic Institute in Macao, China. Jointly organised by the Macao Polytechnic Institute and the Asia-Pacific Quality Network (APQN), the conference is now calling for papers.
Registration to this conference is free. Complimentary accommodation and meals will be provided for one author per accepted paper.
Scholars and experts are welcome to submit papers on different aspects of teaching and learning quality, such as:
- Theories and practices of teaching and learning quality assurance systems;
- ‘Enhancement’ of teaching and learning in higher education;
- Outcome-based approach to teaching and learning;
- Student evaluation of teachers (SET) and teacher self-evaluation (TSE);
- Voice of students to enhance teaching effectiveness;
- Use of information and communication technologies (ICTs) in teaching and learning enhancement;
- Professional development for teachers in connection with teaching and students’ learning.
The submission deadline is 18 August 2017.